COVID-19 Operations Update at Spencer Park
Public access to all indoor Park areas is suspended while the current emergency order remains in effect. This includes the warming shelter and modern restrooms at Spencer Park.
A porta john has been provided, located near the Concessions Building. The porta john will be disinfected twice daily.
All Rochester Hills’ Parks will remain open and accessible to the extent allowed by state order with the exception of Holiday closures at Spencer Park, Innovation Hills and Bloomer Park (Thanksgiving - November 26th and Christmas Day- December 25th).
Location: 3701 John R Rd.
Hours: 10:00 am - Dusk
- 113-acre park
- 38-acre lake with lifeguarded beach (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Accessible fishing pier
- One shelter and two tents (available for rental)
- Picnic Areas with charcoal grills
- Play Structure
- Tennis Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe Pits
- Wooded Nature Paths
- Modern Restrooms
- 38-acre lake with lifeguarded beach
- Watercraft rentals
- Concession stand
- Bass Tournament June 8th
- Swimming - Closed for the year
- Fishing (DNR regulations apply)
- Ice Skating (rental skates available)
- Cross-Country Skiing (non-groomed trails)
- No pets May through September. at all other times, pets must be on a leash
- No alcoholic beverages
- No smoking
- No flotation devices permitted in the swim area
- No swimming allowed without lifeguard on stand
- No metal detecting on sports fields
Vehicle Entry Fees