Vote November 2 on the Proposal to Repurpose Expired OPC Bond Millage for Parks. Read more about this No Increase proposal at rochesterhills.org/november2proposal.
Innovation Hills Park
Location: 2800 W. Hamlin Road [location map]
Hours: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Park is very busy and the main parking lot may be full. Parking is available in the rustic parking lot across the street and a crosswalk with flashing lights is available to walk to the park.
- 110 acres (62 south of Clinton River plus 48 acres of Green Space north of river)
- Currently under development
- Paved parking lot
- Access to Clinton River
- Park Map
- 1 mile of paved/boardwalk (trail kept clear of snow in winter)
- 3 acre nature themed playground
- Indoor restrooms (closed for winter)
- Ponds and waterfall (not flowing in winter)
- Glowing pavement
- Evening solar lighting
- Doggy bag stations
- Kayak Landing (1/4 mile from parking lot)
- Kayak Carts (by reservation only)
- Kayaks are not available. You may bring your own personal kayak.
- How to reserve a Kayak Cart - Kayak Cart Reservations can be made for the current calendar year only. Carts are available the first weekend in May until the first weekend in October from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- 3 days prior notice is required
- All vehicles must be out of the parking lot prior to the posted closing time
- Call 248-656-4673 during normal business hours to reserve
- Fishing at Clinton River (DNR regulations apply)
- Pets must be on a 6-foot leash and under immediate control
- No alcoholic beverages
- No ice fishing
Innovation Hills Time-Lapse Camera
See our community partners and become a partner today!
Build a permanent legacy in Rochester Hills by contributing to the Innovation Hills project. Contact Ken Elwert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mayor Barnett at email@example.com for more information, or donate right now below to assist in making this park a reality.