- The renter must be one of the users at all times.
- The renter must read and sign the watercraft rental slip.
- The renter must leave their valid, government issued, photo ID at the rental office at the time of the rental as a deposit.
- The renter must be at least 18 years old.
- Properly fitted life vests must be worn by every watercraft user. Life vests are provided.
- Swimming or jumping from watercraft is not allowed.
- All watercraft must stay at least 10' away from other watercraft.
- All watercraft must stay at least 50' away from the shoreline and swim area (except at the rental launch).
- All watercraft have at least a minimum 1 hour charge.
Trolling Motor Boat:
- Trolling boats have a minimum 2 hour charge.
- Trolling boats are recommended for fishing. Trolling motors are not meant to be continuously operated.
Kayak and Stand-up Paddleboards (SUP)
- Only one person is allowed on a kayak or a SUP at a time.
- If a person falls off of the kayak or SUP they must immediately attempt to reboard.
- Leashes must be used at all times on SUPs.
- A parent or guardian renter may rent additional kayaks or SUPs for children under their care. All additional users must remain under direct supervision of the parent or guardian renter at all times. All other renters may rent 1 additional kayak or SUP for a companion.
Maximum Capacities (in addition to those stated on the vessels):
- Rowboat = 4
- Trolling boat = 3 (suggested no more than 2 adults for maximum battery life)
- Two-person pedal boat = 3 (3rd passenger must be 30 lbs. or less, and must sit in the front-middle)
- Four-person pedal boat = 4 (passengers who occupy the back seats must be 75 lbs. each or smaller)
- Stand-up Paddleboard = 1 (maximum 250 lbs.)
- Kayak = 1 (maximum 300 lbs.)
Watercraft Rental Pricing (2018)
- All watercraft have a minimum 1 hour charge except trolling boats, which have a minimum 2 hour charge. Rental times are rounded to the nearest half-hour.
- Rowboats: $6/hour
- Pedal Boats: $6/hour
- Trolling Boats: $10/hour
- Stand Up Paddleboards: $12/hour
- Kayak: $8/hour