Vote November 2 on the Proposal to Repurpose Expired OPC Bond Millage for Parks. Read more about this No Increase proposal at rochesterhills.org/november2proposal.
Sports Field ReservationsAll ball diamond and soccer field reservation requests are processed by the staff at Borden Park. Field reservations can be made by phone, fax, email or in person at the park office at Borden Park (call first to see if a staff person is available at 248-656-4797). Please check the field availability calendars below and submit the designated request form when you are ready to make your reservation.
All reservations are governed by the Sports Facilities Use Policy. To find out more about payment options and how to pay, click here.
Reservation Requirements and Fees
- Ball diamonds and soccer fields may be reserved for a rental fee.
- Sports field rental fees are based on residency / non-residency status, age, field size, field use (game or practice), and requested setups.
- Special rates are available for tournaments.
- Resident teams qualify for the resident rate based on team rosters and resident discount criteria.
- Cancellation fees are explained in this clarification as determined by the Sports Facilities Use Policy.
- Insurance requirements must be met.
- View an example ACORD insurance form.
- For ball diamonds please check AABC or USSSA contacts.
Existing Field Reservation Calendars
Ball DiamondsBall diamonds are located at Borden Park, Avondale Park and Helen Allen Park. Ball diamonds may be used unreserved on a first-come, first-served basis if they are not reserved by others and if they are not set up for a game that will take place later that day. All ball diamonds at Borden Park have lights.
- Base Distances Map
- Batting Cages
- How to reserve a Ball Diamond
- Information - Spring/Summer
- Lights on Borden Park ball diamonds
- Missed our Deadlines?
- Rainouts - Ball Diamonds
- Reservation Request Form
Availability Calendars- Ball Diamonds
- Avondale Park (1 field: max 85 foot bases)
- Borden Park Blue and White (2 fields: max. 70 foot bases)
- Borden Park Green and Red (2 fields: max. 90 foot bases)
- Helen Allen (2 fields: max 80 foot and 65 foot bases)
Soccer FieldsSoccer fields are located at Borden Park and Spencer Park. Soccer fields can only be used with a reservation. Practice is not allowed on our soccer fields. One soccer field (Borden World Cup #1) has lights.
- Game Time Slots
- How to reserve a Soccer Field
- Lights on Borden Park soccer field #1
- Lottery Deadlines
- Lottery Registration Form
- Lottery Regulations
- Missed our Deadlines?
- Rainouts - Soccer
- Reservation Request Form (non-lottery)
Availability Calendars- Soccer Fields
- U7 and U8 size fields 5x5
- U9 and U10 size fields 6x6
- U11 and U12 size fields
- U13-adult size fields 11x11
Other Types of Reservations
Leagues and User GroupsOur sports fields are used by many leagues, clubs and groups for their sporting events. For information (contacts, phone numbers), please contact the Borden Park Office at 248-656-4797 and tell us what group you are looking for.
Multipurpose FieldsMultipurpose fields are located at Avondale and Bloomer Parks and can be reserved for a fee. When not reserved, they may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
To check availability, call Bloomer Park at 248-656-4753 or Borden Park at 248-656-4797 for Avondale Park Availability or refer to the reservation information at the top of this page.
Rain-outs and Game CancellationsBall diamond and soccer field reservations and park events may be canceled due to bad weather and/or unsafe field conditions. Please call our Rain-Out Number 248-841-2680 to hear information about any rain-outs or cancellations. Messages are updated as soon as information becomes available.
Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts and Roller Hockey Rinks
- Tennis courts are located in Borden Park, Avondale Park and Spencer Park
- Basketball Courts are located in Borden Park and Avondale Park
- Roller hockey rinks are located in Borden Park