The Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm requires all who use our buildings and grounds for photography to pay a modest fee to help support the Museum's operation. This site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and our community has invested substantial funds to acquire and preserve this location. Since our images have value and because we are required to become self-supporting, that value has to be protected.
We recommend that all photographers contact the Museum before finalizing any dates with customers to confirm that our site is available. Please call the Museum at 248-656-4663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50 per day/$250 annual permit available per calendar year.
- $75 per hour for wedding photography – reservation required.
- All photographers must wear our distinctive identification badges while on our site.
- Fees are required regardless of whether the Museum is staffed or open to the public.
- Photo sessions will not be allowed when special events are in progress. Please call the Museum to coordinate your photography shoot.
- The Rochester Hills Museum reserves the right to monitor appropriate use of the property and props for photographs on our grounds. Please do not sit or climb on any of the historic walls. No smoking is allowed.
If you are interested in using the Museum site for your professional use, please contact the Museum staff by calling 248-656-4663, by email at email@example.com, or stop by our office in the Van Hoosen Farmhouse.
Thank you for bringing your clients to our beautiful facility and supporting our preservation of this site.