The City Clerk administers all federal, state, and local elections for the City of Rochester Hills. The Clerk’s Office also maintains the voter registration files of the city. To be eligible to vote in elections, you must be a registered voter.
2021 City Election Schedule
Tuesday, November 2, 2021 General Election
- 2021 Candidate Information
- Notice of Registration: The last day to register in any manner other than in-person with the local clerk is Monday, October 18, 2021.
- Notice of Election
2020 ElectionsNovember 3, 2020 - Presidential ElectionOfficial County-wide Results
August 4, 2020 - State Primary
Official County-wide Results
When & How to Register
Please reference the Michigan Secretary of State website.
Please visit or contact the Clerk’s Office in City Hall or any Secretary of State Branch Office to register to vote. (For a Michigan Voter Registration Application click here)
To confirm Voter Registration, click here.
Where do I vote?A is available for your review for you to locate your residence location and precinct number. If you know your precinct number, you can find where to vote using the precinct listing with location names and addresses.
How can I get an Absentee Ballot?Please reference the Michigan Secretary of State website for information regarding Absentee Ballots.
To send in your application you can:
- Mail it to the Clerk's Office at 1000 Rochester Hills Drive, Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- Fax it to us at 248-656-4744
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop it in the green drop box in front of City Hall
- Deliver it in person to the Clerk's Office
Become an Election Inspector
- Oakland County Elections is responsible for the supervision and certification of all elections that take place within the county.
Other Elective Office
- Please contact the Oakland County Clerk, Elections Division at 248.858.0563
Contact InfoClerk's Office | 248-656-4630 | email@example.com
Click to subscribe to email or text notifications.