COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment InformationAppointments to receive the coronavirus vaccine are being coordinated by the Oakland County Health Division. Appointments are available based on the vaccine supply the County receives from the State of Michigan. The supply will continually increase in the weeks and months ahead until everyone is able to receive a vaccine. Vaccines may not be recommended for children.
The Oakland County Health Division (OCHD) is following Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for prioritization of distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to individuals.
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Information
To register for text and/or email updates on COVID-19 vaccine appointment information:
- To receive the Oakland County COVID-19 Vaccination Newsletter, register your email address at www.oaklandcountyvaccine.com or text OAKGOV COVID to 468311.
- The Oakland County Health & Human Services Resource hotline number is 1-800-848-5533.
- Vaccines may also be offered by hospitals or, eventually, through pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS, or RiteAid. Those organizations will establish their own protocols for scheduling appointments and administering the vaccine.
- Here are links to some of the health systems in our area that are administering the vaccine:
- Visit the Oakland County Vaccine Hub at: https://oaklandcountyvaccine.com/
- Vaccine updates from the State of Michigan are available at: Coronavirus - COVID-19 Vaccine
- The State of Michigan Coronavirus Dashboard offers the latest information on the number of vaccines shipped, the number of vaccines distributed and more. Coronavirus - COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
- Bring a driver's license or photo identification with current address. Work or student identification may also be required at your appointment.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or shirt with a sleeve that can be rolled to the top of your arm.
City Buildings and Services Update
City of Rochester Hills Buildings are Open
While our buildings are open, we encourage the community to conduct city business online, via phone and through the City’s drop box in front of City Hall. Residents are encouraged to use the City’s website payment portal option for making payments and reporting concerns at www.rochesterhills.org.
The Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm is currently closed, but, all city parks remain open to the public during this time. Some programs are being conducted, as long as they can be conducted safely. You can find information about the City’s outdoor engagement programs by clicking here.
The Clerk's Office has suspended passport application acceptance services at this time. All birth and death records can be applied for online at www.michigan.gov/vitalrecords.
Oakland County Sheriff's Office deputies, the Rochester Hills Fire Department and Rochester Hills Department of Public Services continue to respond to calls. In the event of an emergency, continue to call 9-1-1.
City Council meetings continue as scheduled, but are currently held virtually. As always, residents will be able to view our City Council meetings online at www.youtube.com/rochesterhillstv or via RHTV. News about the City’s meetings and events will be available on rochesterhills.org.
Information about the Coronavirus is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.
COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY FROM THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT (1/26/2021)