Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I contact Animal Control?
Oakland County Animal Control handles all dog complaints such as dogs running-at-large and dog bites. Alternatively, you may file a complaint with the city for barking or running-at-large dogs and an ordinance inspector will send a letter to the dog owner advising the owner of the ordinance violation; however, we will not write a ticket without a complaining witness willing to sign the ticket and testify in court.

Ordinance Compliance

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact Animal Control?
2. How do I address a barking dog nuisance?
3. What can be done about lots not being mowed?
4. Garbage blows onto my property from the property next door, what can I do?
5. Where can I put garage sale signs?

Stay Connected