Click to Home
Go To Search
What can be done about lots not being mowed?
The City of Rochester Hills Building Departments' Ordinance Compliance Division routinely checks areas of the city during the summer months for lots that are not in compliance with the noxious weed ordinance. However, if there is a particular address you have a concern about you may contact the Building Department to file a complaint by calling 248.656.4615.

Ordinance Compliance

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact Animal Control?
2. How do I address a barking dog nuisance?
3. What can be done about lots not being mowed?
4. Garbage blows onto my property from the property next door, what can I do?
5. Where can I put garage sale signs?
6. Do Trash Hauler needs to pull a permit in order to drop off containers in Rochester hills ?
7. Who picks up Road Kill ?
8. How heavy my waste container can be?
9. How do i dispose of branches, bushes ?
10. Where can i get my Recycle bin / Trash bin ?
11. Where do i get my compost stickers ?
12. Where can i dump my garbage myself ?
13. Where should i dump building construction material ?
14. Where can i store my new construction materials until the work has been done ?
15. How long should the weed or grass be before submitting the complain ?

Stay Connected