Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I address a barking dog nuisance?
Barking dog nuisances should be reported to the Oakland County Sheriff's Department by calling 248.537.3530 at the time the incident is taking place. As an alternative you may file a complaint with the city. An ordinance inspector will send a letter to the dog owner advising the owner of the ordinance violation.

Ordinance Compliance

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact Animal Control?
2. How do I address a barking dog nuisance?
3. What can be done about lots not being mowed?
4. Garbage blows onto my property from the property next door, what can I do?
5. Where can I put garage sale signs?

Stay Connected