Show All Answers
They can also be dropped off at the Assessors Office located in City Hall. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Example: Cost of Project $30,000 x .50 = $15,000 x Millage Rate = Annual Tax Increase
If you have any questions, please contact the Assessing Department at 248.656.4605 and we can assist you in this estimate and calculation.
RESIDENTIAL: 1. Visit www.knoxbox.com
2. Click "BUY" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. Enter "Rochester Hills" into the search bar and click SUBMIT. "Rochester Hills Fire Department" should be displayed.
4. Click on the blue SELECT DEPARTMENT button.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the heading RESIDENTIAL KNOXBOXES. We recommend the Knox HomeBox for a single family residential home.
6. Click BUY NOW, and you will be directed to a second page.
7. Enter the required information (contact and address) and create an account.
*Once your information is entered, an email will be sent to the Fire Marshal, who will approve your request. You will receive an email stating that your Knox HomeBox is ready for purchase. You will need to go back onto the website to complete the purchase.
*Your Knox Box will come open and YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CLOSE IT. Once it is installed, contact the Community Risk Reduction Division at 248.656.4717 to have an inspector come out. You will need to provide a copy of your house key to put in the box.
- to identify opportunities for writing new business- to manage the quality of community fire protection across their book of business- to review loss experience in various rating territories- to offer coverages and establish deductibles for individual homes and businessesInsurance companies — not ISO — establish the premiums they charge to policyholders. The methodology a company uses to calculate premiums for property insurance may depend on the company’s fire loss experience, underwriting guidelines, and marketing strategy.Here are some general guidelines to help you understand the benefits of improved PPC ratings for residents and businesses:- PPC may affect the underwriting and pricing for a variety of personal and commercial insurance coverages, including homeowners, mobile home, fine arts floaters, and commercial property (including business interruption).- Assuming all other factors are equal, the price of property insurance in a community with a good PPC is lower than in a community with a poor PPC.
In the event it is known the fawn has been abandoned; for example, the doe is dead nearby, visit the Michigan Department of Natural Resources website (link below) for a list of DNR licensed rehabilitators, who are trained to handle wild animals and know how to release them so they can live in the wild. Michigan DNR
Senior citizen or handicap annual passes may be purchased either from the park directly or at the Treasury Office in the Rochester Hills Municipal Building during regular business hours. Please see our Park Fee Schedule for current rates. Note: Vehicle registration is the only acceptable proof of residency.
The Annual City Park Permit is honored at all three parks, while the Bloomer / Yates Park Pass is only accepted at those two facilities. If you purchase a daily permit and decide you would prefer an annual permit instead, your daily permit can be turned in by the end of the day and the fee you paid will be deducted from the cost of an annual permit.
Full payment along with the signed Shelter / Tent Reservation and Waiver of Liability Form is required within two weeks after confirming your reservation date. Visit the Shelter Reservations webpage for all applicable forms and fees. Shelter Reservations
A caterer or food vendor who is only delivering prepared/cooked food for your event is not required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance and will not be charged a vehicle entry fee to enter the parks to deliver the prepared food. However, you must have any special arrangements approved by a Park Ranger at least two weeks prior to your event.
Visit the Shelter Reservations page for all appropriate forms and instructions. Shelter Reservations
Visit the Shelter Reservations webpage for all appropriate forms and instructions. Shelter Reservations
Visit the Shelter Reservation webpage for all appropriate forms and instructions. Shelter Reservations
If the passport is needed in less than three (3) weeks, contact the National Passport Agency at: (877) 487-2778 and an Agent will return your call.
In order to provide exceptional customer service to guests and users, this fee is required to help regulate who is on the site and to coordinate photography use in regards to other events.
For any other questions, please contact the Museum staff at 248.656.4663 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that WOW recently made technical changes that may affect where you find our channel. If you don't find us on Channel 10, please try Channel 117-10.
- Memorial Day - July 4th - Labor Day - Thanksgiving Day - Christmas Day - New Year's Day
As a general rule, holidays push our residential pickup schedules back one day with regular schedules resuming the following week. If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, it does NOT affect residential pickup schedules.
All delinquent water and sewer bills will be added to winter property tax bills and will be subject to a late payment charge.
If it is summer, you are probably using more outside water. If you do not have an area maintenance meter or second meter you are paying sewer charges on water that is being used outside.
If you are not using any water in your home the leak detector should not turn or move. If it is moving and you are not using water you have a leak somewhere in the house. The leak could be a toilet, faucet, or a back up water driven sump pump. You may not always hear or see a leak.
Call 248.656.4688 and we will help you locate the source of a leak.