Click to Home
Go To Search
The Equipment Barn
Equipment Barn 1931
Built in the early 1900s, this barn looked very similar to the design of the Big Barn that stood just to the west. Wagons and, later, delivery trucks parked in the upper level while calves and pigs were kept, at times, in the lower level. In addition, the show equipment used to display the Van Hoosen cows at the State and County Fairs were stored in the upper level. This building was torn down in 1999 because it was in such a poor state that it could not be preserved and was a hazard.

Only the foundation remains along Runyon Road where the compost piles are today.

Stay Connected